Malvestiti operates in compliance with quality systems certified to:
- ISO 9001 (since 1997, for organisational management requirements)
- ISO/TS 16949 (since 2001, for the automobile industry)
Since 2011, we comply with ISO 14001 for environmental management.
We have defined and implemented an efficient quality control structure to guarantee product compliance, both in terms of meeting design specifications and ensuring reliable consistency with regard to product characteristics. In particular, we use:
- three dimensional measuring machines, contact and optical (with a camera), with dedicated and sophisticated software
- computerised mediums for static process control (SPC)
- instruments for detecting physical/mechanical characteristics
We have three laboratories: two metrology laboratories for the inspection of parts and a metallography laboratory for the structural analysis of materials.
Our quality control technicians work continuously with customers and keep up to date with any changes in control systems and the development of new products. Our goal is to optimise and uniform measuring methods.
All of our activities core are managed internally to ensure we maintain the highest level of reliability.
At Malvestiti, quality is everybody’s responsibility. It is seen as an opportunity to improve results, competitiveness and cooperation.