PRIVACY INFORMATION DATA PROCESSING
According to the art. 13 D.lgs. 196/03 and EU Regulation No. 679/2016
The Data Controller is Ernesto Malvestiti S.p.A., with its registered office in Via Risorgimento 205, 20092 Cinisello Balsamo - Italy.
Personal Data collected
During your visit to the Site, we may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- If you decide to contact us using the contact form provided on the Site, all the personal data you enter in the contact form will be collected. Personal data may include, for example, your name, email address, telephone number and address.
- The personal data provided by the user will also be collected when applying online for a position with Ernesto Malvestiti S.p.A. (on the page Work with us). Personal data may include, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address and resume, subject to your consent.
- The acquisition of personal data is optional; however, any refusal to reply or to express consent may make it impossible for the Company to comply with the user's requests.
- When you visit our website for informational purposes only, or if you do not register on our site and do not transfer other information through our site, we process the personal data that is transferred from your browser to our server. In this way we could collect and store information about your visit, including the time and duration of your visit, the pages you look at and the website you visited just before coming to ours. We use this information only to measure activity on this website and to develop and improve the website. Therefore, if you view our website, we will process this data, which due to technical reasons is necessary to allow us to offer access to our website and ensure its stability and security. However, this information will not be linked to the data provided through the contact forms described above.
Purposes and legal bases of processing
We may use personal data for the following purposes:
- to contact you and respond to your requests also on our products and services
- to contact you about your job application;
- to obtain anonymous statistical information on the website;
- to provide the user with the best user experience and to ensure safe and effective use of the Site and one
easy to use site layout;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations or codes of conduct.
All data is processed only to the extent necessary and is treated as confidential.
The legal basis for the use of data is art. 6, paragraph 1, part 1, letter f) of Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 (General data protection regulation - GDPR).
Place where data is processed
Your personal data will be processed by Ernesto Malvestiti S.p.A. within the territory of the European Union.
If, for technical and / or operational reasons, it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, or if it is necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union, the treatment will be regulated in compliance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union. All the necessary precautions will therefore be taken in order to guarantee the most complete protection of personal data by basing this transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission; b) on adequate guarantees expressed by the third party subject pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation.
We may use selected third parties to provide services to us, including companies that provide us with technical support and assistance in relation to the Site. These third parties provide their services to us under our control and education and may have access to your personal data to the extent necessary. to make their services.
Likewise, we may share personal data as required or permitted by law to comply with a similar summons or legal process or government request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or otherwise necessary to protect our rights and property, or rights, property or security of third parties, including consultants, law enforcement, judicial and regulatory authorities.
Period during which your data will be stored
We will keep the Data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Subject to the legal conditions, whose applicability must be reviewed in the specific case, you have the right to receive information on your personal data and to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data or the limitation of the processing or of the object pursuant to of articles 15 - 21 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
To exercise your rights and for more information about your Personal Data, you can contact the Data Controller at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of your personal data is important to us. We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, loss, alteration and improper use. We will reasonably guarantee that these technical and organizational measures always comply with the latest technological standards.